Thursday, August 6, 2009

Water ball and updates

Joey finally got to play with a gift he got for his birthday last year: a ball sprinkler that Deja and Kiara's grandma got him. (Thanks Pat!) Although I'm a little bummed that he can turn on the water all by himself:

I didn't know he was running around in the water in his clothes, I thought he was just outside playing.

This time, I was actually in the loop and got to get his trunks on before he went crazy in the "ball rain."
I haven't taken a lot of pictures lately, since I'm still without a camera and am using Earl's cheap one that I'm not crazy about. Hopefully I'll have one soon, but researching a new one is exhausting!
Something cool about our new house: a family of bunnies with newborns are living in our backyard. Of course, I haven't seen them since our dogs moved in, but they were here before. Every morning, I'd look out the window to see the mama bunny just sitting in our front yard, watching traffic go by. The babies stayed mostly in back. They hide in my flower beds and even crawl up my gutter extension tubes. One time, Earl opened the back gate only to have a lot of the babies all jump past him at once to get out.
Joey has decided he wants to be a big boy. Now that he's 3 he sleeps much better through the night. Doesn't cry in his sleep much and doesn't need to come in our bed every night. He also doesn't need me to sit by his bed until he falls asleep (THANK YOU JESUS) because that was very time consuming and annoying. He also let me get rid of his potty chair yesterday. He only uses the big toilet now.
He loves to help cook. He'll go to the bathroom to get his stool in and scoot it up beside me in the kitchen before I even know he's there.
Earl still loves his job here. But it rains almost every day lately, so he really needs a back up vehicle, so he doesn't get soaked on his motorcycle every day.
We finally closed on the house last week, so that's over with. Yay!
Okay, that's enough rambling for now. Joey's TV show (Dora) just went off so I can finally drag him off to Lowes with me to exhange our lawn mower blades so we can finally mow this grass!

2 comments:

  1. LOL..He's the waterboy! He loves his grandma..I miss you guys soo much. thanx for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Joey Aunt Di Di loves his water ball! I hope you find a camera soon!

    ReplyDelete