Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On Our Way

We have accepted an offer on our house, finally! We still have inspections and such, but if all goes well, we'll be closing sometime before July 31. We're very excited and relieved! Earl will be in Asheville for the 4th of July weekend, so we'll be going back to VA with him on Sunday the 5th to start looking for a place to rent in VA. Wish us luck!


Yesterday my friend Paula from high school was in town and invited us over to play in her parents' pool. Joey and little Sadie had a blast in the water. And out.






A couple days before that, my other friend Amanda had us over to her parents' pool, too. But I forgot to have my batteries in my camera charged for that visit, so I didn't get any photos. But Amanda did teach Joey how to stay upright in his padded swimming suit, so he got to swim all by himself for the first time and loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the sale of the house! I've enjoyed these past couple of months with you all, but I know your anxious to get back with Earl and get settled in your new place and get back to a normal routine. Thanx for sharing the cute pics..Luv ya and miss ya!
    Waaaaahhhhh-your gonna be leaving Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete