Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tanner is 6 weeks old

My friend Christina took some pictures of Tanner for me during our visit this weekend. Here are some of my favorites:
















He still isn't sleeping great at night. Like Joey, he seems to be troubled with a lot of gas pain. Even when he's not crying in pain, he's grunting and pushing for long periods of time to release the gas. My hopes of him sleeping through the night at 11 weeks like Joey did are slowly dwindling. His eyes are still dark gray. I can't remember how old Joey was when his turned brown. I assume Tanner's will be brown too, but hoping he gets Earl's green.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, these are cute! Happy 6-week Birthday Tanner! Grandma loves you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle: They're both absolutely adorable. I would love to have another little one in the house. Enjoy every minute...even those long ones during the night. :)

    Miss you!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete