Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Boys

I'm trying to get caught up on all these pictures I have. Tanner is growing, but still doesn't sleep well. I think it's his gas pains that keep him (and us) up alot at night. But hopefully that will get better in the coming weeks. His next check up is the 22nd.


This is Joey and Tanner tonight after their baths.



Earl dressed Tanner this morning^.




















I dressed the boys yesterday. :)
























Joey's been obsessed with super heroes and we found a superman PJ set. He wears them every night! He even watched Superman Returns with me, even though it's not animated. He says it's the only "mommy movie" he likes.










Tanner has a flat spot on the back, right side of his head. I bought a memory foam positioner to help keep it from getting worse. I have no idea how to even it out though. For weeks now, I've kept him mostly on the other side and I don't see any improvement.








Love these sleeping smiles. Can't wait to see the first huge grin from seeing his mommy!







Tanner getting aquainted with his crib.











Life is not boring, that's for sure!
For instance, Joey, today: We had company out in the garage (Earl's co-worker and his girlfriend). I noticed Joey come out with the front of his shirt tucked into his pants (a sure sign he's pulled up his pants on his own) so I asked him if he used the bathroom and he proudly says: "Yes, I pooped FIVE time (holds up 5 fingers) so I had to wipe my butt FIVE (again with the fingers) times!"
It was hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, these pics are great! Tanner looks like he's grown quite a bit since I last saw him. Joey's superman pj's reminds me of your wonder woman underoos you got when you were 3..Me and Billy had to take them off you after you were in bed asleep at night to wash them and put back on you before you woke up..You wouldn't take them off for nothing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love the things that kids do and say? Especially in front of pple who don't have kids? Thomas decided to pull his pants and underwear down one evening in front of the pizza delivery guy at our front door ;/

    ReplyDelete