Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Beautiful Boys

Tanner's favorite thing to get into right now is the dog bowls, especially if there's water in them. If they are empty, he pulls them out of the stand and "drives" them around the house. He turns them upside down, then puts one hand on each of them and pushes them around as if they were cars.


St. Patrick's day was a good excuse to get them all decked out in green. These are actually Rugby shirts/jackets that Aunt Angie had bought Joey years ago on her way through Ireland.



I'm so happy that they still get along so well.















His other favorite toy is real car toys that have wheels that he can drive around the house.












Joey is still obsessed with dinosaurs. This is him out in the backyard doing some dinosaur discovering and dinosaur experiments (just like Dino Dan). That's my old cell phone he's using as a "DinoTalkie" and "Dino-corder" to document his findings.













While they boys were playing outside in the beautiful weather on Friday, I took a lot of pictures. I had fun editing some of them as you can see. My boys are sooooo gorgeous! :)



















^Unfortunately, I don't know how to edit off snot and chocolate.














Joey spend much of the time Friday riding his fourwheeler. He loves it!































I got all 4 of my boys in this shot! Whoowhoo! Lars turned 10 in Feb and Thor turned 9 in Dec. They are getting old.





















High fives!





Daddy and his boys swinging on the hammock.






Silly boys.

2 comments:

  1. These pics are great, especially liked the ones with Tanner & Earl. Thanx for sharing your fun times. Luv u!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete