Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Hiking

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, Earl and Joey started a new tradition: hiking and dinosaur hunting. They went a few days in a row, just them two:























Then, Joey relented and allowed me and Tanner to join them. But I messed up, because I forgot to bring my own backpack, so that upset him. He thought I should wait in the car while he and his daddy hiked.



















He found a dinosaur bone:



















When he let me go again with them, I remembered to bring my backpack (all I had in there was gloves).


























2 comments:

  1. Love these pics! Thanx for showing us. Looks like the boys had fun, glad Joey found a dinosaur bone..LOL..I laughed at Joey wanting you to wait in the car b/c you had no backpack..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you learned your lesson, Gail and always remember to be prepared for dinosaur hunting! Love these stories! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete