Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Busy March!

Joey had a St Patricks Day party at preschool one day, so I took some pictures.




Joey and his new Harley Davidson t-shirt:






After school one day.

The rest of the pictures are from our visit to NC and SC last week. We had a blast. Wish we could have stayed longer, and wish we would have had Earl with us.







Macy Leigh, smiles for my picture for the first time!

































Joey likes taking pictures of his hamsters.










My cousin Jennifer.



Joey fell asleep on the ride home from SC.








Joey loved visiting Kiara and Deja.





Eric is asking why Joey openend his birthday present (a Zhu Zhu hamster Nintendo game). It broke Joey's heart when I told him he shouldn't open Eric's boxes.


Charity with her sweet adorable little guy, Adrian.




These are pictures from my surprise baby shower. It was mostly a surprise. I had a feeling something was going on, but didn't know exactly what! Thanks Charity for the awesome surprise and thanks everyone that came. It was a wonderful, wonderful time!










































































All of these baby shower pictures are on facebook, so if you already seen them there, sorry for the repeat. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Loved looking at all the pics! I'm missing you two so much.

    ReplyDelete