Saturday, December 26, 2009

Presents!

Joey fell asleep one night before Christmas when we were out looking at Christmas lights.



For my birthday, Joey got me books. :)

My mom got me a nice warm sweater!




Earl got me awesome Ugg boots in the very color and style I wanted...hmmm, wonder how he knew. ;)




On Christmas Eve night, Joey got to open one present. He picked one that Aunt Angie had sent him: Giraffalaf Limbo.








CHRISTMAS MORNING:



Joey had forgotten it was Christmas because when he woke up and came to our room, he only wanted to get something to drink. Santa brought him many things that he wanted, like a play tent (that folds out much bigger but doesn't fit in any room in the house--we can't wait till it's warm out so he can take it outside!)


Santa also brought him another horse on a stick, an airplane toy, and those awesome zhu zhu hamsters.






Monkey's in a barrell!





Earl got a Get Back Whip for his motorcycle.



Puzzles for Joey.

Earl's new jacket.


Travel art case from Aunt Darlene, which will come in handy on our upcoming long drives to GA and NC.



Warm scarves and hats and glove sets for me :)







Best Dad Ever coffee mug for the daddy, with special pics of him and Joey.


We had an awesome and cozy Christmas and hope everyone else did too. We can't wait to get to our friends and family in GA and NC to share in the Christmas spirit (and get more presents! LOL).
Other than Christmas fun, everything has been great here in VA. The baby, we now know is a boy, is a busy mover and makes sure I know he's in there all day and night. :) Joey has come up with a name for the baby all by himself. As far as I know, he hasn't heard this name from any TV show or cartoon or movie. It just made it up. He's decided his new little baby brother will be named Zoomer. It's hilarious. I hope we're able to bring him around to our side once we finally find a name (no, we're no where close to deciding on a name), otherwise, this little boy will always be Zoomer to his big brother. God help us. he he. Oh well, I guess there are worse nicknames. His exact sentence, after he informed me of his name choice is "I like the name Bom too, but most importantly, I like Zoomer better."

2 comments:

  1. Aww, looks like you had a nice Christmas! Joey changed names for the baby brother, huh?? LOL..I like Zoomer better than the first one..heehee..Now you know whatever you name him, Zoomer will have to be his nickname..LOL..I loved his exact sentence..he's soo smart! We'll be praying for you a safe trip and can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete