Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Joey was a lion this year.




























We went to our church's Trunk & Treat instead of house to house in our neighborhood.



We gave out candy at our trunk too!






Joey's teacher, Ms Kelly, brought her goat tonight and Joey got to pet it.




I had taken the nausea drug the doctor's gave me and it was my first time. So I had no idea how drowsy it would make me. I stayed in bed all day! I barely got myself up and dressed to go to Trunk & Treat tonight. I'd rather stay sick all day than to take that medicine again. I'm still drowsy and will be going to bed as soon as I can get Joey down. Hope everyone had a fun halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Trunk or Treat--what a great idea! Joey makes the cutest lion ever! Sorry to hear how sleepy the nausea pills made you..maybe you did need some rest tho. Thanx for sharing the pics for us to see. Be looking forward to the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey is the cutest lion ever! We had trunk or treat at Thomas's school but we couldnt go because we had to get up at 5 am the next morning so Johnny could run the marine corps marathon. Hey, if you keep taking the nausea medicine often, you will become tolerant to the drowsiness... trust me, I lived off that stuff for two pregnancies ;)

    ReplyDelete