Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Good News

Well, everyone knows already, but I can't get enough of saying it: We're going to have another baby! We are beyond thrilled and can't wait. I think my due date will be around May 19th, but the doctor can tell me for sure. Joey says he's happy that there is a baby in my belly, too.
He wants a little sister.
Joey had his first day of preschool on Wednesday. He loved it.

This is before preschool.






We got only a brief visit with family while we were in Asheville.


















This is the deck my dad just built, with help from my Uncle Johnny. It's not finished yet, but looks great!



And Congrats to my dear friends Charity and Jason Webb who had their sweet little boy a couple weeks ago. I'm so glad I got to meet him. He's adorable. And Big Brother Eric is a big help!
Joey has his first soccer practice on Monday, depending on the weather, and his first game on Saturday. Earl is gone this weekend to NJ for a motorcycle rally, so we miss him and hope he's having fun.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing that preggie test again....I was thinking of framing it..LO..enjoyed the other pics and tell the schoolboy his grandma loves him very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again!! Can your dad come build a deck for me? That's amazing! Joey is so darn cute all ready for school! I hope he has a great year!

    ReplyDelete